Sunday, July 17, 2011

Target Kashi Deal

I feel like an extreme couponer today! I am off to Target to purchase 10 boxes of Kashi products. Target has a deal this week where if you buy 4 Kashi bars cookies, cereal and crackers you get one box free. I like Kashi products because they use natural ingredients, however, they are usually more expensive than other brands. That is where the coupons come in of course! If you are interested in this deal I suggest checking out www.coupons.com, www.target.com, or www.kashi.com and printing coupons first. You can also join Recycle Bank and earn points towards $2 off 1 Kashi product. It is super quick and easy to earn points on this website and they offer some great coupons as a reward for your time! I plan to use 2- $2 off 4 Kashi products (target.com), 2- $2 off Kashi (recycle bank), 8- $1 Kashi products (I got these on the back of my cereal boxes). After coupons it will make my Kashi products $.80 per box. Guess we will be stocked up on snacks for awhile. Let me know if you have questions about this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment