Saturday, July 16, 2011

Nordstrom

I have a part-time job at Nordstrom and I love it! It is a great place to work and they are flexible with the hours that you work to meet the needs you have. Yesterday was the first day of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. For those of you who are not familiar with this sale, it is like Christmas in July! It is a big deal to our Nordstrom customers. We get the Fall merchandise in early and mark it on sale for 2 weeks. It is worth checking out our website if you are interested in new styles of name brand items at a discounted price. Be sure to check out the Rack side of the site also, that is where the great clearance deals are held!
This sale is great, however, it is not what inspired this post. I finally got a chance to go through our Anniversary sale catalog and as I flipped to page 72 it confirmed why I love Nordstrom. There is a beautiful little boy modeling in Nordstrom's biggest catalog of the year that just happens to have Down's Syndrome. I am so proud to be a part of a company who recognizes that people with special needs are important to include! If you would like to see the picture, here it is! Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment