Monday, July 18, 2011

Non-Stop Summer Fun Instant Win

I won! A few weeks back I was playing the Non-Stop Summer Fun Instant Win game through Wrigley's Jr. and I won! It said I won $5 summer fun bucks (whatever that is!). Well, I got it in the mail today. Apparently it is $5 to be used towards movie tickets, concession, books, cds or sporting good items. I am on a roll with wining movie tickets this summer!
If you would like to win go here Non-Stop Summer Fun. You don't need to make a purchase to play, use the free codes JKJ736WWR4 or P75D533ED2. This instant win can be entered twice per day. They are giving away prices every minute! The best time to play is later at night when there are less people online, however, you can win this one at any time. Let me know if you win! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment