Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Share Expired Coupons!

Has everyone gotten their expired coupons cleaned out for the month? This is not my favorite thing to do. It's sad to see the huge pile of coupons going to waste. I am excited to share with you an opportunity for you to give back. My cousin lives at a Military Base in Japan and has told me that they can use expired coupons for up to 6 months after the expiration date. What a great way to allow someone else to enjoy the benefits of couponing instead of just throwing them away! If you are interested in sending them to the Base let me know. I can give you the address or you can just get me your coupons and I will send them.

1 comment:

  1. If you are interested, here are some other bases where this is applicable as well. I have sent coupons to the base in Germany.

    http://www.grocerysavingtips.com/expiredgrocerycoupons.htm

    ReplyDelete