Monday, August 1, 2011

Kraft First Taste


Have you ever saw a new product in the grocery store that you thought you might like but didn't want to risk your money to find out? Check out the Kraft Foods First Taste website. They have new products added there regularly and offer their readers coupons for the items usually anywhere from $1 off to free! I recently got a coupon in my account for $1 off Stackermallows. Using the coupon at Hy-Vee that made my bag $.19. Not bad! We tried them on top of brownies as there was a recipe for this on the back of the bag. Honestly, I don't think I would buy them again, they were really chewy on top and the kids didn't really like them. I'm glad we were able to try them out for cheap! If you would like to check out this webpage, go to Kraft First Taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment